How you can help to transform young peoples lives through the power of music!
- Cash Donations. Pay for one to one instrumental lessons for disadvantaged, musically talented children and young people.
- A monthly subscription guarantees the lessons for that young person will continue, so they can progress and flourish.
- An unused instrument. Is that violin being played or gathering dust? An unused instrument could be bringing the joy of music to a young person.
- The Lonely Piano Project: We can put that dusty old piano to good use. We will collect, recondition and deliver it to a young person so they can practise at home. Read more about Jane Hammond, who benefitted from this scheme, here.
- Time? Could you donate your time? Could you offer lessons to one of our young people? Could you help us during one of our fundraising events?
- Are you an organisation with a venue that could be used for one of our performances?
- Have you fund raising experience? Could you offer your expertise?
- Could you or your company sponsor a performance? Help us to celebrate the talent of our young musicians.