How can you help?
“Our Trust aims to offer Greenwich young people the lifelong pleasure and personal development of musicianship. Your donation will help children become musicians who could not otherwise afford it.”
Carolyn Roberts Chair of Greenwich Music Trust
Become a Friend of Greenwich Music Trust
By making a regular donation you can offer an amazing opportunity to the Children and Young People of Greenwich.
- For only £5 a month you can help pay for a young musician to attend a Hub Music Centre on a Saturday morning
- For £10 a month you can support travel costs for performances
- For £15 a month you can pay for a young musician to have a weekly instrumental lesson in a group of 3
- For £20 a month you can pay for a young musician to have a weekly instrumental lesson in a group of 2
- £45 a month will support a young musician to have a weekly, individual instrumental lesson with free instrument loan